RULE BOOK DISCLAIMER
The rules and/or regulations set forth herein are designed to
provide for the orderly conduct of racing events and to establish
minimum acceptable requirements for such events. These rules shall
govern the condition of all events, and by participating in these
events, all participants are deemed to have complied with these
rules. NO EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF SAFETY SHALL RESULT FROM
PUBLICATIONS OF OR COMPLIANCE WITH THESE RULES AND OR REGULATIONS.
They are intended as a guide for the conduct of the sport and are in
no way a guarantee against injury or death to a participant,
spectator, or official.
The race director shall be empowered to permit reasonable and
appropriate deviation from any of the specifications herein or
impose any further restrictions that in his/her opinions do not
alter the minimum acceptable requirements. NO EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED
WARRANTY OF SAFETY SHALL RESULT FROM SUCH ALTERATION OF
SPECIFICATIONS. Any interpretation or deviation of these rules is
left to the discretion of the officials. Their decision is final.
BADBOY SUPER STAR RULES –
1.All cars must have a 4-point racing approved seat belts.
2. The loop bar and the two driver door bars are mandatory. NO BARS
OUTSIDE OF COCKPIT AREA.
3. Cut out fender wells for tire clearance only.
4. You must run asphalt pull-offs.
5. The wheel base must be a minimum of
108.” NO Mustangs, Camaros, or Firebirds. Must be original wheelbase
with factory make.
No cutting wheelbase.
6. No lock rear-ends or positive track rear-ends will be allowed.
7. The weight must be 3400 lbs.
8. There is a $250 complete motor exchange.
9. All wheels must have big racing lug nuts.
10. All cars must have the same brand motor as the car; example Ford
with Ford, Chevy with Chevy, etc.
11. It is MANDATORY that cars be painted like a NASCAR or a custom
12. All cars must have a stock carburetor.
13. Cars must have stock intake manifold. NO marine manifolds. No
high performance or marine intakes.
14. Must not pull less than 18” inches of vacuum at 700 RPM and a
maximum, valve lift of .450 value lift.
15. Suspension must remain stock—NO mis-match springs.
16. Must have stock rear-ends.
17. Must have stock distributor –NO MSD’s.
18. Must have 25 lbs. of air in rear tires after race.
19. The 1st and 2nd place finishers will start tailback the
20. Track has the option to buy motors.
21. Fuel Cells Highly Recommended!!
** Rules may be added for safety reasons or to keep racing more
NOTE: This is designed to be an inexpensive class.