RULE BOOK DISCLAIMER
The rules and/or regulations set forth herein are designed to
provide for the orderly conduct of racing events and to establish
minimum acceptable requirements for such events. These rules shall
govern the condition of all events, and by participating in these
events, all participants are deemed to have complied with these
rules. NO EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF SAFETY SHALL RESULT FROM
PUBLICATIONS OF OR COMPLIANCE WITH THESE RULES AND OR REGULATIONS.
They are intended as a guide for the conduct of the sport and are in
no way a guarantee against injury or death to a participant,
spectator, or official.
The race director shall be empowered to permit reasonable and
appropriate deviation from any of the specifications herein or
impose any further restrictions that in his/her opinions do not
alter the minimum acceptable requirements. NO EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED
WARRANTY OF SAFETY SHALL RESULT FROM SUCH ALTERATION OF
SPECIFICATIONS. Any interpretation or deviation of these rules is
left to the discretion of the officials. Their decision is final.
1. Street Stock weight rule 3000 lbs. With driver after race.
2. Any year from 1967 - current year model, make or model American
production car. Minimum wheel base 101 inches. Wheel base must
remain stock according to year model. All cars must remain stock
appearing. All glass, chrome and trim must be removed. Windshields
must be replaced with protective screen and have 3 small bars in
front of driver. All flammables must be removed. All cars must have
factory bumpers front and rear. All doors must be welded shut. Bars
may be added, front and rear, to protect radiator and gas tank. Any
must have center supports welded to connect front and rear frame.
All cars must have radiators in engine compartment only. No square
bodies and no chopped tops. Tops must be stock.
3. Engine setback: No.1 plug must be no further back than ball
joint. All cars must use 2-barrel carburetors. No more than 500 CFM
maximum 1 11/16” throttle bore maximum. Holleys ok, headers ok, any
battery fire distributor, manual fuel pump, no electric fuel pump,
4. All cars must have gas tanks of heavy duty construction and must
be securely fastened to the frame in the trunk of the car. A rear
fire wall is required between the driver compartment and the gas
5. All cars must have working clutch and transmission. No Bert or
after market transmission. Clutch must be on crankshaft.
6. Front shocks must be in stock position. Racing shocks ok.
NO Tubular A-Frames, No
weight jacks, no torque absorbing devices and no double shocks.
7. Rear ends may be locked. Suspension must remain in stock
position. May use Ford in Chevy, etc.
8. Tires MUST be Track Tires Right rear bead lock optional.
9. Large steel lug nuts on all 4 wheels, steels wheels mandatory. 10
inch wheel maximum.
10. All drive shafts must be painted white and have a hoop around
front end of shaft.
11. All cars must have at least 24 inch numbers on both sides and
12. A full 4 post roll cage is required. Roll cage must be cross
braced with a minimum of 3 bars in both doors RECOMMENDED but X bar
ok in right door. Cage must be minimum of 1 1/2” pipe of .095
thickness. Cage must be cross braced in top with X braces. Must have
original floor pan.
13. All cars must be equipped with racing type seat belts that are
safety approved. All belts must be securely fastened to the frame
and roll cage. All drivers must wear safety approved fire suits and
helmets. All cars must have a fire extinguisher within reach of
14. Any Aluminum intake
15. All cars subject to track official’s approval
16: All cars may run stock spoilers for their year model car
after market, home made or late model type spoilers
17. Any driver on lead lap may claim winners motor – with a
exchange with the exception of the following parts. The last place
has first option. If winner elects not to sell, he will forfeit
points for that night.
b.) Pressure plate
e.) Sending units & switches for oil pressure & water temperature
f.) Clutch ball
g.) Throw out bearing
h.) Water pump
k.) Bell housing L.) Carburetor
m.) Motor mounts
n.) Carburetor adapter
o.) Fan & pulleys
p.) Clutch arms
q.) Dip Stick
r.) Fuel Pump
s.) Plug Wires