RULE BOOK DISCLAIMER
The rules and/or regulations set forth herein are designed to
provide for the orderly conduct of racing events and to establish
minimum acceptable requirements for such events. These rules shall
govern the condition of all events, and by participating in these
events, all participants are deemed to have complied with these
rules. NO EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF SAFETY SHALL RESULT FROM
PUBLICATIONS OF OR COMPLIANCE WITH THESE RULES AND OR REGULATIONS.
They are intended as a guide for the conduct of the sport and are in
no way a guarantee against injury or death to a participant,
spectator, or official.
The race director shall be empowered to permit reasonable and
appropriate deviation from any of the specifications herein or
impose any further restrictions that in his/her opinions do not
alter the minimum acceptable requirements. NO EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED
WARRANTY OF SAFETY SHALL RESULT FROM SUCH ALTERATION OF
SPECIFICATIONS. Any interpretation or deviation of these rules is
left to the discretion of the officials. Their decision is final.
BATESVILLE MOTOR SPEEDWAY STREET STOCK RULES – 2015
1. Street Stock weight rule is 3000 lbs with driver after
2. Any American production make or model car
or truck from 1967 to current year.
3. Any uni-body cars must have center supports welded to
connect front and rear frame.
square bodies and no chopped tops. Tops must be stock.
Must be a minimum of 14 inch window opening.
5. Minimum wheel base 99 inches.
base must remain stock according to year model. No
more than one inch difference from side to side.
7. All bodies must remain
stock appearing .
8. All glass, chrome and trim must be removed. All
9 Windshields must be replaced with protective screen and
have 3 small bars in front of driver.
cars must have bumpers front and rear. Tow hooks mandatory on front and rear of car
or truck. Center of bumper or loop bar
must be 20 inches maximum.
11. All doors must be welded shut.
12. Bars may be added, front and rear to protect radiator
and gas tank.
13. All cars must have radiators in engine compartment
14. Engine setback: No.1 plug must be no further back than
15. All cars must use 2-barrel carburetors.
16. No more than 500 CFM maximum 1 11/16” throttle bore
17. Holley's ok, headers ok, any battery, fire distributor
or stock intakes.
18. Manual fuel pump only. No electric fuel pump.
19. All cars must have gas tanks of heavy duty construction
and must be securely fastened to the frame in the trunk of the
car. A rear fire wall is required between the driver compartment
and the gas
tank.. –MUST HAVE FRONT
STOCK FLOOR PAN BACK TO REAR END YOKE
20. Cars must have working clutch and transmission.
Clutch must be on crankshaft.
21. No Bert or after market transmission. Stock
22. Front shocks must be in stock position
and stock mount. Racing shocks
23. Tubular A-Frames are allowed. Lower must be stock and
in stock location.
24. No weight jacks, no torque
absorbing devices and no double shocks.
25.. Rear ends may be locked. Suspension must remain in stock
position. May use Ford in Chevy, etc. *Stock length trailing arms with
stock bushings. *Trailing arm brackets must be in stock
26. TIRES – Asphalt pull-offs - Hoosier or Goodyear. Right rear bead
lock optional. No Mud Plugs.
27. Steel wheels mandatory. 10 inch wheel maximum. Large
steel lug nuts on all 4 wheels. No mud
28. Drive shafts must be painted white and have a hoop around front
end of shaft.
29. All cars must have at least 24 inch numbers on both sides and
30. A full 4 post roll cage is required. Roll cage must be cross
braced with a minimum of 3 bars in both doors
RECOMMENDED but X bar ok in right door. Cage must
be minimum of 1 ˝ inch pipe of .095 thickness. Cage must be cross braced in top with X braces. Must have original floor pan.
31. All cars must be equipped with racing type seat belts that are
safety approved. All belts must be securely fastened to the
frame and roll cage. All drivers must wear safety approved fire
suits and helmets. All cars must have a fire extinguisher
within reach of driver.
32. Any Aluminum intake
33. All cars may use stock spoilers for their year model car or a 4
inch fabricated spoiler. Side panels can only be 6 inch
long and no higher than the spoiler. *All
cars maximum height from top of spoiler to ground should be 44
inches. All trucks maximum height from top of spoiler to
ground should be 46 inches. No floppers or fender skirts on front end like late models. Monte Carlo deck height
should be no taller than 40 inches. Tire must remain visible outside of body. Top of Spoiler should be 44 inch maximum.
34. All cars subject to track
35. Any driver on lead lap may claim winners motor with a
$500 motor exchange with the exception of the parts listed below.
The last place car has first option to buy. If winner elects not
to sell, he will forfeit winnings & points for that night.
Parts not included in motor claim:
b.) Pressure plate
e.) Sending units & switches for oil pressure & water temperature
f.) Clutch ball
g.) Throw out bearing
h.) Water pump
k.) Bell housing
m.) Motor mounts
n.) Carburetor adapter
o.) Fan & pulleys
p.) Clutch arms
q.) Dip Stick
r.) Fuel Pump
s.) Plug Wires